We just launched the NO-BS Platform v3.0
- October 09 , 2020
- 5 min read
We just launched the NO-BS Platform v3.0
The most advanced link building platform in the world
You have two choices when the world is on fire: run away from the flames or tackle them head-on.
Here at NO-BS Marketplace, we sprinted into the fire and we didn’t do it alone. In fact, we hired more staff over the last six months than we had in the previous 12, including a Chief Editor and CMO. Why? Because there’s nothing we love more than a challenge.
If the difficulties presented by a global pandemic weren’t enough to manage, we also decided it was time to rebuild our whole platform from the ground up. In this process, all aspects of the NO-BS system, from design to functionality, have been considered to ensure it remains market-leading for years to come.
In this post, we’ll go through some of the best new additions to the NO-BS platform and our road map for the coming 12 months.
The QC process (quality control)
One of the things that makes us totally unique in the market is the QC process we offer to all of our clients. You may not realise it, but we have a team of real humans who review your project brief and filter through our data base of publishers to find the most relevant sites for you to consider for your SEO campaign. This comes through to your project as “Suggested Publishers” and we now make it even easier to manage the process:
- Browse publishers who offer Guest Posts (contextual links) or Editorial Links
- We have 16 data points for the publisher so you don’t need to spend as much time reviewing every publisher on your list
- Request more publishers anytime you like
- Shortlist the publishers you want for later
Introducing Self Service
After considering a lot of feedback we have been receiving from clients, we decided to launch our new Self Service option. In the interest of protecting our publishers, we’ve decided to hide the domain until you’ve made a purchase but, you’ll be able to view our whole database at once and filter by all your favourite metrics.
A few note worthy things to keep in mind:
- After you make a purchase, you still have the opportunity to review the website and decide to reject it and make another purchase.
- We have written a short description of the publishers website so you will get a good idea if it will be relevant to your project.
- There are 16 different data points which you can view and filter with
Publisher Website Profiles
Let’s be honest, everyone working in digital media loves metrics – us included! That’s why we went from offering six metric data points to 16.
Every publisher will now see an overview like this:
We’ve also linked up major SEO tools including SEMRUSH, Majestic, Moz and Ahrefs to provide you with extensive data. With one click, you’ll now be sent to the tool of your choice to review the domain in more depth.
Better project Management
One of the core aspects we wanted to change in the rebuild was the platform’s design. Our primary goal was to create a better workflow, so the process of managing multiple projects, creating orders and keeping track of your purchases is fast easy and convenient. Plus we just wanted our platform to look way cooler than anyone else’s!
Manage your team and your clients
We’re giving you more control than ever to collaborate with your team and share projects with your clients. Here are a few things which we think are totally awesome:
- Control which projects are accessible by different users
- Manage multiple companies
- Move projects between companies
- Delete, edit and archive projects
Of course, you won’t be left in the dark. Despite these changes, our team will always available, should you need assistance or simply prefer someone to handle the nitty-gritty for you.
When building links, we know how important it is to manage and automate the reporting process. This is what makes our improved reports system so exciting.
- Schedule monthly report to send to you and your clients
- White label your reports and choose to send them from a non NO-BS domain
- View past reports and download them anytime you need it.
That’s all for now, it’s been an epic project work on with the team and we’re excited to share with you. As with all things great, there will be issues and bugs to resolve so if you encounter any troubles, just reach out to the support team and we’ll get it sorted for you!
Subscribe to Our Blog
Stay up to date with the latest marketing, sales, service tips and news.